TEACHERS ACADEMY IS INVITING PROPOSALS FOR DEVELOPING MOOCs
Teachers Academy is an initiative to offer Massive Open Online Courses in the four quadrant (Video Lectures, E contents, Web resources and Self-Assessment) approach model in frontier areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Management and other emerging fields. We invite applications from Teachers and Innovators across the Country to apply for nominal funding to develop Massive Open Online Courses.
The online courses offered through Teachers Academy MOOC platform will have the potential to reach large number of learners across the country and even overseas. We understand that developing a MOOC with four quadrant approach takes much time and effort. Being a self-funded private organization, Teacher Academy is supporting the selected meritorious MOOC developers with a nominal grant.
1. Teachers from Government recognized reputed educational Institutions.
2. Industry Professionals with proven skills for offering training or education
3. Freelance innovators
Requirements of the Proposal
1. A Covering Letter from the Developer with name of the Principal Investigator, title of the course, duration and their affiliation
2. Short profile with photograph of the author(s) of courses (Maximum one page)
3. Brief introduction about the course-Max. one page
4. Uniqueness of the Salient feature of the course in bullet forms
5. Structure of the course like Number of modules, assessments and assignments-Instructional Methods to be used
6. Syllabus of the course with objectives and outcomes
7. 1-2 minutes promotional video.
8. Brief budget with justification
9. Letter of Recommendation: A letter of recommendation from the Head of the Institution/Organization/Company with mention about how the course proposed is novel and how it will be beneficial to the learners and its expected reception among the learners
How to submit?
All the above mentioned documents in order to be sent in original by post to the following address.
CADD Infotech, #16, Sarathy Nagar, Opp: Viayanagar Terminus, Velachery , Chennai - 600042.
Soft copies of these submissions are also accepted through e mail to [email protected]
Last date: No last date is fixed. Round the year we can receive the Applications
Mode of selection
Proposals will be scrutinized and reviewed by a committee of experts and based on their recommendations, the proposals will be considered for granting.
Results of grant application will be informed at March, June, September and December of Every year